Look carefully between the green leaves and you'll see this beautiful, nearly unrecognizable, lizard climbing in the Jiwa Damai garden. It has a wonderfully long tail and can jump from branch to branch.
In Asia the coconut trees are considered the tree of life. There are many healthy and healing ingredients found in the oil. It is gently processed at below 35 °C, with multiple filtering and without any use of preservatives. It is an ideal health food with many benefits and with a shelf life of over 3 years. It will turn into cream at below 25 °C. Use it on your skin or in your foods and drinks. Our virgin oil contains up to 57% of lauric acid, found in the mother milk enhancing physical health and boosting the immune system. The oil at Jiwa Damai is packaged in glass containers.
- Dry skin Treatments
- Weight loss Treatments
- Psoriasis Treatments
- Cholesterol Treatments
- Coronary heart disease Treatments
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Antimicrobial Properties
- The Lauric Acid in Coconut Oil Can Kill Bacteria, Viruses and Fungi, Helping to Stave Off Infections
- Coconut Oil Can Protect Hair Against Damage, Moisturize Skin and Function as Sunscreen
- The Fatty Acids in Coconut Oil Can Boost Brain Function in Alzheimer’s Patients
- It’s anti-inflammatory properties can help lessen arthritis
- Can reduce the itch of mosquito bites
- Can be rubbed into scalp daily to stimulate hair growth
- As a natural shave cream and after shave lotion
- Can boost circulation and help those who often feel cold
- Helps keep diabetes in check
The meat of coconut ground into a fine flour used for all baking and cooking purposes. No additives, just pure, fresh, coconut meat picked from one of our local trees. It is gluten free, hypoallergenic, and high in fiber and protein. at Jiwa Damai we offer many cooking suggestions on the back of the package.
- High with Indigestible Fiber
- Rich in Trace Minerals
- Low in Digestible Carbohydrates
- Gluten-Free and Hypoallergenic
- Moderate Effect on Blood Sugar
- Higher Protein and Healthy Fats
- Rich In Dietary Fiber
- Safe For Diabetics
- Low in sugar
Our permaculture garden brings joy every day! We discovered that tomatoes and hanging lantern go together very well. Ow, and just have a look at that fresh salad! We are looking forward to dinner!
If you want to grow your own vegetables, we invite you to discover the Jiwa Damai Permaculture Courses. The next one will take place in October: Living Permaculture Through the Heart!
Passion fruit and pineapples are looking beautiful. Jiwa Damai has about 100 pineapple plants which come to fruition at different times. Once the pineapple is eaten its green top cut of, this top will be right away replanted and a new pineapple will grow there. Passionfruit is a beautiful vine which has by now covered our wooden Lumbung in the garden and give is it a very enchanted touch. The fruit is slightly accede and very refreshing.
The #Jiwa Damai buffet found great resonance. For the veggies we had several dishes, vegetarian curry, beans, our #organic garden salad, tempeh manice, and fruit. For the others and especially our balinese guests, love the babi guling (balinesian porc), fish sateh, chicken sateh and chicken curry, followed by the sumptuous tangerines from Kintamani, now in full season.
We have just started our new project - chinampas. Our volunteers, Egle, Hannah and Chris are going to change this piece of wild jungle into the breathtaking floating garden. In couple of weeks.